Tuesday, February 28, 2017

AMERICAN HEIRESS BRIDES COLLECTION

This collection was released on January 1, 2017.

I love this cover. As authors, we don't generally have much say in the cover design. Some covers I've loved like this one, while others...not so much.

My story in this 9-in-1 historical romance collection is The Reluctant Heiress set in 1905 Boston, MA.
Victoria must decide whether to accept her inheritance with its proviso of a forced marriage or walk away from a fortune. Her attorney, Graham, finds it difficult not to cross the line from business to love with the enchanting heiress.

💗 This was a fun romance to write.

Happy Reading!
Mary
     😀

No comments:

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...