Saturday, December 23, 2017

A BOUQUET OF BRIDES

I'm so excited! I received my copies of my newest book, A BOUQUET OF BRIDES. A collection of novellas by various authors. My story is called HOLLY & IVY. I love this collection!

#BouquetOfBrides

I will be starting a blog series next week featuring each of the heroes in these stories.

I will be on the other authors' blogs with posts about my heroine, setting, inspiration, and more.


MARY DAVIS is an award-winning novelist of over two dozen titles in both historical and contemporary themes. She has four more titles releasing in 2018; Courting Her Amish Heart in March 2018, The Widow’s Plight in July 2018, Courting Her Secret Heart (Working Title) September 2018, & “Zola’s Cross-Country Adventure” in MISSAdventure Brides Collection in December 2018. She is a member of ACFW and active in critique groups.
Mary lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of over thirty-three years and two cats. She has three adult children and one incredibly adorable grandchild. Find her online at:


-->

No comments:

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...