Monday, April 14, 2008

Diving In

I have jumped into this pool of blogging, and I know there are those of you who know me who are thinking, “It’s about time!” Well now that I’m here, I need to get swimming. I will be starting out slowly with treading water and a dog paddle now and then.

I plan to blog on Mondays and Thursdays. Monday Madness will be anything that strikes my fancy from serious to funny. Thursday I will get down to business and blog on something writing related.

I musts confess that this blogging world scares me, because I am not tech-savvy. I used to think I was dumb because this internet and computer stuff just isn’t logical to me. I know a lot of you are thinking, “What’s her problem? It’s not that hard.” And I would agree with you, but it is hard for me.

But I had a “Tiffany-epiphany” and realized that I am not dumb when it comes to computer things. Computers are designed for normal thinking people. And let’s face it, when have I ever been normal? I have a learning disability, dyslexia. Dyslexia is a processing error in the brain, so my brain does not process this computer stuff (and other stuff) like the rest of you. Now if they would only design a dyslexic computer, I’d be all set. And it would have a spell checker with all the words misspelled by dyslexics and poor spellers so the stupid tool can figure out what I’m trying to spell.

Maybe sometime I’ll blog on creative spelling. ☺

This is enough dog paddling for one day. I think it’s time to climb into the Jacuzzi. (Not that I have a real Jacuzzi, that is a metaphorical Jacuzzi, but I am an author and have a good imagination.) I can feel the warmth now.

1 comment:

Paulette Harris said...

Hey!Isn't Tiffany great!

See Mary, you kept paddling and didn't sink. God is so good to us.

I have found it isn't as bad as I thought and have been able to keep up my schedule on blogging. It will be each Monday morning. I plan to have Tiffany come over and help me tie some sites together.

Blessings my friend.

Paulette Harris

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...