Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Beginnings

Technology -- a scary thing.

Technology scares me. It is this new and invisible thing. I'm a visual person, so it is hard to wrap my head around something I can't see. I know cyber space is out there, but it's not a tangible thing I can touch. So I must question if it is real. Logically it makes sense, but I have no clue how it works. And I think it is best if we keep it that way.

I'm not anti-technology, it just has a tendency not to work right for me. But I decided it was time to dive in head first and hope that my seat cushion will sustain me as a floatation device.

With the help and encouragement of a few friends, I have been navagating these technology waters.

See you in cyber space!

2 comments:

Paulette Harris said...

Yahoo! I get to be the first to post on your new blog site. Since I am visual too, I understand what you are saying. I believe you are correct, the more that I might ask to understand, well, it would lead to more confusion and so on...I am still trying to figure out how I can tie other bloggers together and also tie this site to my website and other websites. I would like to advertise for everyone too. But, I must admit, I am having fun.
Congrats Mary, you have a good start. Can't wait to read future posts!
Hugs in Jesus,
Paulette Harris

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Congrats, Mary. I've installed your blog on the main page of your site, so be sure to tell folks to come to your web site to view your blog. It's right there under your intro paragraph. :)

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...