Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Days Are Just Like That

So I was thinking (I know, thinking can be dangerous.) What am I going to blog on today?

My brain said, “Nothing.”

“What? I have to blog on something,” I replied.

“Not today. I don’t feel like it,” my brain said.

“But I promised my readers and myself I would. I told Heather I was blogging 3 times a week. I can’t just not blog.”

My brain shrugged. (Okay use your imagination on that one.) “It’s too much work.”

“Well, Brain,” I said, “some times we have to do things we don’t want to do.”

“Then you do it without me.”

“Hmm. That’s a thought.” Then I realized that without my brain’s cooperation, I wasn’t going to think of anything.

“Okay, Brain. You win.”

Some days are just like that. No matter how much you want to do something, it just doesn’t work.

Have a happy day! ☺

No comments:

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...