Monday, June 29, 2009

Cascades Galley

In September my next book comes out, Cascades. It is a historical compilation of Uncertain Alliance, The Captain's Wife, and Reckless Rogue. Each of these is set in a different Washington State town; Seattle, Port Townsend, and Cashmere.

I have been working on the galley for this books for a week or so, so this post won't be very long. I'm just taking a short break between loads of laundry and reviewing the galley to pop in and say hi.

I haven't read these stories in over a year and am finding that I'm really enjoying visiting with these characters. I am liking them all over again, feeling for my heroines and falling in love with the heroes.

I can't wait to see what they choose for the cover. Washington State is so beautiful.

Back to work. :-)

No comments:

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...