Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday Tidbits: PEACE, PRAYER, & AN EASTER SERVICE!


“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” Romans 15:13

In these uncertain times, I pray peace and hope for each person reading this. I hesitate to jump into the fray of this pandemic again, but I wanted to take this opportunity to pray for all of you.

 

Dear Heavenly Lord Jesus,

Thank You for being with us in these anxious days that we don’t know when they will end. I lift up everyone who is reading this. We are apprehensive about this virus and about the supplies for everyone as well as jobs and finances. Give all of us peace and hope and strength during these uncertain times. I pray for health and well-being for each and everyone. In this season of life being unpredictable and not knowing what tomorrow holds, give us peace. It’s scary with this invisible threat sweeping the globe, seemingly unstoppable. Help us all look to You and lean on You. Calm our anxious hearts.

We ask all these things in Jesus’ Precious Name,

Amen!

EASTER SERVICE!

If your church isn’t one that will be having a virtual service this Easter Sunday, I invite you to join mine, Canyon Hills Community Church. We will be having the service at 10 am PDT on YouTube and loaded on our website after that. Here is the link to our website and the link to the service will be posted there. If the YouTube link doesn’t work for the live Easter service, search on Canyon Hills Community Church and you should be able to find us.
https://www.canyonhillscommunitychurch.com/sermon/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJweF78e90tGzi5n2UWrppg/featured

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
Deuteronomy 31:6

I was online the other day, as many of us are, and came across many humorous memes and such design to lighten our hearts in this difficult time. I laughed at many of them and felt lighter because of them. We all need a little laughter through stressful events. But at the same time, I lifted up those who can’t find humor in the funny things circling the internet because they are battling this virus or grieving the loss of someone. For each person who has lost their battle with this virus, there are many, many people grieving.

 

Dear Jesus,

I lift up all those who have lost a loved one due to this virus. Comfort them and give them peace. For those who are ill, I pray for Your healing touch. Strengthen their immune systems and bring them back to health. I lift up all the health care workers, that you will keep them safe and healthy. I lift up all those struggling with things not related to this virus but are just as difficult.

In Jesus Name,

Amen!


I am a person who is quite content to stay at home. I’m an introvert, so hunkering down and staying away from others isn’t a hardship for me. I welcome it. But I realize there are others for whom this social distancing is very hard. I would suggest arranging online video chats to help with the loneliness. You could also hunker down with a good book, visit with the characters there, and catch up on some reading.

 

Dear Jesus,

Help us all to find contentment in staying home and away from others, so the tidal wave of this virus can be halted and pushed back.

In Your Name,

Amen!


“Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10



This virus will eventually die out. We can all do our part to make that happen sooner rathr than later.

Stay safe and healthy!

FREE for KINDLE UNLIMITED Subscribers ~ The Quilting Circle series:
Historical romances stitched together with friendship and love.
COMING SOON!!! Book 3 THE DAMSEL’S INTENT releasing June 1, 2020
A hermit comes down from the mountains to snag a husband. #TheDamselsIntent
AND Book 1 will be coming out in audio format SOON!
Book 1 THE WIDOW’S PLIGHT
FREE Preview: http://a.co/1riJfrA
A single mother steps out of the shadows of abuse and into the sunshine. But will a secret clouding her past cost her the man she loves? Get it here for FREE on Kindle Unlimited or Kindle to buy for $4.99 or paperback for $12.99: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CV4XDLH/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_XaM.DbMKBGBG1
#TheWidowsPlight
Book 2 THE DAUGHTER’S PREDICAMENT
FREE Preview: http://a.co/4UXlRN5
Can a patient love win her heart? Or will a forced marriage be the end of her romantic dreams? Get it here for FREE on Kindle Unlimited or Kindle to buy for $3.99 or paperback for $12.99: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQZVNWY/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_WcM.DbRBRKVQ9
#TheDaughtersPredicament


#ChristianRomance #HistoricalRomance #Romance

MARY DAVIS s a bestselling, award-winning novelist of over two dozen titles in both historical and contemporary themes. Her 2018 titles include; "Holly and Ivy" in A Bouquet of Brides CollectionCourting Her Amish HeartThe Widow’s PlightCourting Her Secret Heart , “Zola’s Cross-Country Adventure” in The MISSAdventure Brides Collection , and Courting Her Prodigal Heart . 2019 titles include The Daughter's Predicament and "Bygones" in Thimbles and Threads. She is a member of ACFW and active in critique groups.
Mary lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of over thirty-four years and two cats. She has three adult children and two incredibly adorable grandchildren. Find her online at:

No comments:

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...