Wednesday, November 28, 2018

MISSAdventure Brides Series: MISSTAKEN IDENTITY


 

By Kimberley Woodhouse

Abigail Monroe is the heroine in MissTaken Identity – my story in the MissAdventure Brides Collection. She’s feisty, accident prone, an advocate for the Women’s Christian Temperance Union, and truly has no clue about real life outside her family’s ranch. But all that changes when she sets off on an adventure… dressed as a man. Arrested for fence-cutting before she even makes it out of her own county, she’s faced with the challenge of fighting for her life and trying not to enrage the Texas Ranger who has locked her up.

Abigail is one of my favorite characters I’ve ever written. Probably because she’s nothing like me and she cracked me up. But she’s fiercely loyal and wants to protect those that she loves and that resonates with me. I love the fact that she falls in love in an awkward and weird situation but still finds her happily-ever-after.

Happy Reading!


I’m hosting a giveaway on my website too – so leave a comment here and on my blog post about the collection and you’ll be entered!

MISSAdventure Brides Collection

Love Is One of Life’s Greatest Adventures
Seven daring damsels don’t let the norms of their eras hold them back. Along the way these women attract the attention of men who admire their bravery and determination, but will they let love grow out of the adventures?


The MISSAdventure Brides Collection would make a wonderful Christmas present!

 
Kimberley Woodhouse is a best-selling author who loves the JOY of story. With more than a quarter of a million copies sold, she loves to share her heart and love of research with her readers. Kim and her incredible husband of almost thirty years have two adult children. She’s passionate about reading, music, cooking, and Bible study. You can connect with Kimberley at: www.kimberleywoodhouse.com and www.facebook.com/KimberleyWoodhouseAuthor.  Instagram: kimberleywoodhouse and twitter: kimwoodhouse






5 comments:

Wendy Newcomb said...

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway. I would LOVE to win a copy as I love the collections books. There are always some favorite authors and I usually find new authors I enjoy also.

wfnren at aol dot com

Paula Shreckhise said...

Great group of authors, I look forward to reading this collection. paulams49ATsbcglobalDOTnet

Jennifer Hibdon said...

What a fun story!!! I can't wait to read it. Thanx for the giveaway!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

j4hibdon(at)yahoo(dot)com

Deanna Stevens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna Stevens said...

this is in my wanted list! :)
dkstevensne at outlook dotcom

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...