Friday, February 2, 2018

What's to Come

Here's the tentative weekly schedule I have planned for 2018.
Photo by jess-watters on Upsplash


Tuesday Tidbits 

It will return on . . . You guessed it--Tuesdays.
Here, I'll be post things about the current story I'm writing, interesting research morsels, and other things I might find amusing or enjoyable in the writing process, as well as fun stuff I learn. I may even throw in the occasional cat picture.


Wordy Wednesday

On Wednesdays, I'll post a word I find intriguing in some way. Fun words. Strange words. Pet Peeves I have about some words.


ThrowBACKLIST Thursday

For this, I plan to post a couple of times a month a backlist book that is two years or older. One from my backlist and one from a fellow author.

~
I do hope to add other regular features to my blog, but this is enough to start with for now.

When I have a novel or novella releasing in 2018, I may temporarily replace my normally scheduled posts for special ones.

Speaking of 2018 releases, I have five new titles coming out this year.

  • January ~ "Holly & Ivy" in A Bouquet of Brides Collection (Historical Romance Novella)
  • March ~ Courting Her Amish Heart (Book 1 in The Prodigal Daughters Contemporary Amish Romance series)
  • July ~ The Widow's Plight (Book 1 in the Quilting Circle series, Historical Romance Novel)
  • September ~ Courting Her Secret Heart (Book 2 in The Prodigal Daughters Contemporary Amish Romance series)
  • December ~ "Zola's Cross-Country Adventure" in MISSAdventure Brides Collection (Historical Romance Novella)

HAPPY READING!



MARY DAVIS is an award-winning novelist of over two dozen titles in both historical and contemporary themes. She has five titles releasing in 2018; "Holly & Ivy" in A Bouquet of Brides Collection in January 2018, Courting Her Amish Heart in March 2018, The Widow’s Plight in July 2018, Courting Her Secret Heart (Working Title) September 2018, & “Zola’s Cross-Country Adventure” in MISSAdventure Brides Collection in December 2018. She is a member of ACFW and active in critique groups.
Mary lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of over thirty-three years and two cats. She has three adult children and one incredibly adorable grandchild. Find her online at:

-->

No comments:

Tuesday Tidbits: GARDEN NEWS & REMINDER

Once again, I’m going to try to grow a vegetable/fruit garden. I think I’m a glutton for punishment, but I was excited that my feeble attemp...